when is it now

dimanche 26 juillet 2009

I'll go tomorrow because today I'm stuck in the hope that it happens, it happened before, it makes me optimistic, if I have already done, I can do it again, but would I the same ease, I was lucky, I'm realistic, I see life as it is a mess of uncontrolled emotions, people are indifferent, hatred average, nobody in the same direction, all in a joyful mayonnaise, I laugh seeing myself in the mirror in my body, that is funny, a being visible to others but invisible to myself, I hide the most part, all these thoughts going through me without stopping , no time to explain, however I would do not understand, my brain is programmed for daily, single actions, go shopping, go there, stay here, while digging in the direction of the explanation of gestures, I do not answer, life is there, it goes online or in-bond, look right, up, left, down, everything is as it should, to the evening shift, average temperature, Should I say something, good, how you call yourself, I am pleased see you soon, it's fun to say, I would do it later but I must now do something

Aucun commentaire: