when is it now

mardi 28 janvier 2014

a little when

a little when we think it is possible, it is still necessary to do so, here begins the problems , when there was no project , life was simple, but it was not thinking, it could not continue like that, everything is safe, we are in a storm , do not panic , I am able to shrink the clothes , so I 'm always near water , it feels good , as if the source is in the depths, it takes years to go up and when it looks like a victory, we must believe that it is for me, I do not think I know where I am but I do not know where I'm going then j ' pretend to believe that I will succeed , but what I can support myself , it is hard to find, so I started looking , right to left , people spend that then hopefully a spoon wood , a tank , but I'll get closer so I can can tear a piece of truth that will help me when I want to settle in the middle, a first choice, it concerns me as if everything flowed in , I reach a level of fun, but is this really what I think, I must be mad to think that I advance, if it is I fell , but I have no point of reference I continue to believe , it keeps me busy all day, for short, which can change is the visible part , because basically it is fixed , it is what I try to connect is it to go as far as possible, it's tempting , but how far , for now it is OK, it does not go down , it does not go , it's flat , it does not hurt, c ' is a small happiness that repeats slightly without much variation , even if it's January it is not very cold, it suits me , even if I wait for the March renewal flowers , fresh odor , chills new , the grassy meadows , but that all ends , there 's nothing we wanted to do well but stronger than us, we must try, it may continue for years , but now, the earth rotates , and I took a walk to see what I could do on this earth, what I like is the lightness , a step and then another, even if I heat , not to break the harmony I drink water , then I have to pee , I will still not pee in the street, I feel the urge goes , I have a few euros , I'll go to a café to drink a beer, so I can use the toilet , you should always think we can do it , it's a problem we absolutely want to solve , it only concerns me

Aucun commentaire: