when is it now

jeudi 23 janvier 2014

what i learned

what I learned on earth is to do what I can , even if it seems ridiculous , I know this is the only path to a future conqueror , is the result of a struggle highest level of consciousness, he had to choose what was most important, it starts badly , you have to climb to the top, and now I do not know where I am, my mind wanders , it jostles in my head, who am I , where do I go, I try to focus on my project , but soon I have to make detours , a naked woman with big boobs and a flat stomach is not normal , before when looking at old photos there was only fat women who had big breasts, but now we can do anything thinking that it will appeal , but the women who come to cosmetic surgery n ' nothing in the brain, they think only appear stupid , then in life you have to get to the point , what really matters is the time to take what you can , this is an adventure who does not pay, but can go far, this is what I like , because in the experiment, there is a choice between doing the same thing or do something else , but then it becomes difficult because this other thing is not that easy , you must already get in position , but as we do not know what that means , we start in the wrong direction , it's been months that I'm wrong, I need to change direction but when I arrived at a crossroads decides to turn quickly car, I have to make a leap to the side, a little more and I went to the hospital with a broken leg fortunately I am able to do jumps on the side , my god thank you for giving me this fancy throwing me in a funny and light universe, ah! happiness does exist , I saw , I know , it's like a surprise , it comes all of a sudden , we did not expect , and that is already behind time is spent I'm still in shock, tomorrow I'll see if it starts again , it's fun , I did not realize that putting all my efforts to try to cross the field, I would find myself in possession of a new asset , because now I know what I'll do, it is a way to agree with you , something new that ' appears in a new vision , I could not believe it , but I have seen, this is beautiful, I had never seen anything so beautiful, it's over , it takes all the space , it's hot , it's cold , I understand , is great

Aucun commentaire: