when is it now

mardi 28 janvier 2014

is to believe that

is to believe that it is in the same situation when everything has changed, but it does not matter what matters is to do what I do , so what if it's more than less, because in the event of a crisis, I am ready to make a jump to avoid facing trouble, now that could end up in depression when all is lost and the next moment is unknown, but in the little emotion draws a round, I have enough to go further, to not have to understand what is absolutely invaluable , because life is a farce important people out of their big car , you must see them, they are huge and have long since forgotten that they were once children, that's how we do when we are in the fight , there is nothing that takes for the simple reason that every moment is true, it n therefore ' there is nothing to do, except that somewhere is dead, so how do you go , I hesitate , it is not written , I have to choose , if I go to the right or if I go to left, it will change my life, but for the balance I count on my neutral character , I work for a long time because I know I can go far in the pressure so I said we should do something but I did not know what , so I asked Mary what I was going to do for the moment I have not received a reply , all I found was a blank page I blacked trying to do what I can not do what I did before , but is it wear or lack of progress I feel that the space is closed and I can not find nothing other to release me , I must find something , a new way of gentle words outwardly , but since I was born, I have never understood why, when it comes to that I make a big effort to sneak , that's enough for me to be in a dull atmosphere , but as wanting to go wrong, I have no ambition to suffer , or suffering because in France it is not Syria, it makes a difference since the Syrian president sends shells on his people, he wants to be the last living Syrian , or there were too many people in Syria, all that to say I'm sorry to see that hatred guide the world 2014 why should we always use guns to try to take everything that exists , could we not try to talk and reach an agreement , but there was so much excited on earth who do not want that destroy what exists because they think it is bad, but it is known at least since the twentieth century in psychology there is an error in thought when you think everything is going wrong , because the normal thinking is to see the beautiful in itself and as it was this hope inside outwards found it not bad, it's still better than nothing, that's what I want to tell the Syrians, find a path of peace , because in the present moment there is everything you need to succeed, you just have to believe and what we fear disappears behind the choice of reality open to peace, a little luck and a lot of work here we go progressing slowly , is not it wonderful to see that what we do can take time and savor the moment of harmony ,

Aucun commentaire: