when is it now

mardi 28 janvier 2014

glory belongs to someone

Glory belongs to someone I do not know , but I pray for the moment the door is closed , but I am not discouraged , because I understand in life is to want more than will, for the simple desire stops when it is no longer moving , but now goes something amazing for the first time I am in possession of new ways I can change my car, I can imagine my life , I can go if I want, so I think, but how the time is waiting for clarification, because what I want is to be able to take a pinch and watch what it may be a message in the reality that is my living space , this is what I built in that time, even if I can not make straight walls , I think it is possible to dream his life trying to force his fate, I was far from thinking that when I realized I need to believe in yourself to try to climb to the top, so I took my courage in both feet, and I started to walk and told me that I will go right , but when I saw that it was winter , I turned around to go home, I wait for the right time and I organized to go to India , the dream of Napoleon , but I 'll peacefully , it does not interest me to get someone to think like me, if I go so far that is learn how to live elsewhere because I think all humans are the same, they breathe air, they eat to live , there are poop , they pee , they do not do what they want, they are forced to take responsibility and run to not be late, but when I see that other countries have different customs, I think there may be differences , this is not a coincidence that you're born in one country rather than another , for example when you are born in France , was in our genetic heritage, the king's death , the Napoleonic civil code , the fried sausage, concord does not fly anymore , the liner France rusting somewhere in Asia , tips Merlin and the critique of pure reason of Descartes, with her ​​French are forced to separate everything like that we get to anything, that is why in France there is a past glorious but this dull, everything is modern , it is necessary to brush your teeth , tie his shoes , take the train or subway, there are more farmers , there are only machines , it is still worse than I thought, but as it is agreed that everything is normal I can not see what is wrong, everything is good except what is wrong, it all seems too easy, enough to go where things are going well , but then why sometimes we are wrong and we are not going to well , is that sometimes the good becomes evil and evil can also change over time as well , because this condition sometimes hiding something , we do not see until when we had time to watch all that is happening, that's why I'm no longer a child , I see with my life experience tells me that attention is risky, then I 'll do it, but at the same time do I not miss time being afraid , this is a question I ask myself without being able to provide an answer I 'm stuck , because of my education and also my character that I am developing for 46 years , years of tension that I master , it is an unstable balance that must constantly put up because he tend to slide down, and it is increasingly hard to bear , as if in life the choices we make is responsible for his weight, but as you have to choose , there is no end , everything is choice, so far I preferred to choose what goes on like that we do not have to think, everything is measured for a long time , the relationship is stable, there is nothing to disturb the

Aucun commentaire: