when is it now

mercredi 22 janvier 2014

on this issue I do not know what to say because this is beyond me I think no more , so I can keep telling myself that I understand it and I do not understand , then everything comes together , this is the game cat and smiled to discover that the faster the market price , a set of problems that may one day will find their solution , like in front of my house , there is a girl who takes no discretion , it does perhaps not , and when she gets in pajamas, I see her undress until she see me, and in an act of madness and removes the rest goes to the window completely naked , to tell me that I'm here, it's true I look at my cock is getting up , but it is not yet time for the moment there is a vision, c is the other side of the street, I do not know if it shows to me, it also shows others in the building, this is not for me, it is a relationship that begins badly , I will descend to earth, there is nothing, it also closed its curtains, and this is what I tell myself that I need to change my glasses , I was told now you could get glasses that are see through curtains, and as I am sure that after a few in the building no one has bought this kind of telescope , I embarked on the adventure , and what I see now with these new glasses, she is beginning to reach into her sex , I see that there is a woman in need of male after a long reflection I take my coat and I stay in the street and back to his apartment , I did not ring the door was open , I come , I see , I open my coat, I was naked underneath, she throws herself on me and we have an intense pleasure for five minutes, then it falls to the ground as if she was dead , I look but breathe, then she wakes up and we start to hurt, it was only later that I came in me, a little tired but completely stunned , sometimes I think that I am weird , I do not think there cohesion , I do not know if it's a period of my life, or if I always do until I can no longer do

Aucun commentaire: