when is it now

jeudi 23 janvier 2014

suddenly I was there, it had not happened to me yet , having had the habit of making rounds elsewhere, in other moments that did not allow me to take what I wanted, it was not yet time it must wait for it to come one day, a day, it may finally happen, this long-awaited moment is just a moment , nothing more, but everything changes, there is a fire in the fireplace, there has a scent of freedom, what I was looking I found in me, that is not far , it is not doing something extraordinary , it's doing what I usually do as I I realized that something had changed, I look around me , I see nothing , and then I ask myself , which is always tricky because usually I lie , so this time I see a way , yes it is there right in the middle , without barriers , open to those who seek and now I 'm here in the certainty of having chosen the right message for the first time when I start dreaming simply without believing me close to the goal as in life is still far , but the important thing is to be on the way to a goal that I see today , that's what I missed before , I find along the way , c ' is good news , it tells me that we should not give up is when it is believed that everything stops just as it starts because that is what is beautiful

Aucun commentaire: