when is it now

jeudi 23 janvier 2014

yet I stand as I can

yet I stand as I can , trying to express but arriving only rarely reach this moment of ecstasy , I must first try to make an effort not to be wrong, because in this case I am forced to lose everything I gained and start everything from the beginning , it's a bit long but it's how you learn because every time I'm up I think I 'll get there but when I can I look over to me and said what's the point , it's a bit silly, but I know that next time I would recharge the confidence in myself and I can again get into the battle , hours of reflection to achieve a draw , but I am not discouraged , I know that one day I will be able to lead a stream fed , that's how I live, between happiness and discomfort , I know that life does not last long , will I have enough time , I see all that is left to do and I start to sweat , gosh , that's all I can do , there is no other solution , it is always like that, it is very little, it is first unstable , then it starts to wear but it is heavier , it takes more strength, c ' is inevitable, it is computable , because I 'm not crazy , I 'm just a little in another dimension , that of the joke , lightness when everything is heavy, and this morning a chance to take the flight that allows me to take the distance without something to bite his lip when you know the next field , but time is the house that is built one day maybe we will dwell , for the moment we must remain at the foot of mu, we hope one day we can find a way to pass, but what is the pleasure of seeing everything in advance , that's how long I started , and now I think it looks , it will fall , for sure , but why now , I still do not know, it feels good , that 's why I do a bit in the facility , but also in the choice to finish first in freedom

Aucun commentaire: