when is it now

vendredi 24 janvier 2014

this is not what i think

This is not what I think it is still a lie, but how to reach the heart , it's been years that I wonder why I do this , I could do anything else, is that it would be better I do not know, I do not intend to do anything else, because that belongs to me is what I like the most, so that I'm still lag, because I am one to tell me that life is easy, all others are complicated , it starts every time, I do not know what to do, how to find a bridge to exchange , I am more than what I can do, I can not always tell me that I should go to another place , because what I do is natural, it is not complicated , it's just an effort I make to get me from where I fell, but a nice place that makes me not , I fall all the time, it's been years it lasts , for short I'm being next to a river , it's the hours that I work , there is no bridge, I can go the other side , I take a step , that's it, I 'm in a position I decided to dive in and swim to tell me I'm sinking , but this is still my idea , I do not know if it will work , but when I put my hand in the water I get a shock, what happens , oh, oh I say , not to say anything else, because in life I ' still trying to find the safest way , then I spend time to clean up , because the harder it is to find someone who is willing to take a ride with me when I move it to a girl she grimace , as if I asked her to rape her , but it still comes running when I pass , it is a little weight, but I manage well , I'll do it on Saturday , so I can get rest on Sunday, but since yesterday it happens something weird , I went to the same place in May where I started to think , it had not happened to me for a long time , as it is everything, it feels time and then I go further as to make a turn, it's time I like when everything is close and I can see it in his eyes, we began to love us, I do not know how c ' happened, but the result is there , I look and I tell myself that I could never live without it, this is done for 20 years in a fancy, a gentle atmosphere , words exchanged,

Aucun commentaire: