when is it now

jeudi 23 janvier 2014

what i say is in my hands

what i say is in my hands , I 'm not a pianist , I'm just able to type on a keyboard to hurt her , then I want good, it makes me happy to know who I am, otherwise I ' 'm afraid , it comes from my habit to do anything , what can happen is something that is not here yet , it leaves me time to take another step , then another, until you reach the center , then it's beautiful, it shines with natural colors , and tape it in the heart , is what it wants to get out , I do not know , I do not know my body, I just see the skin, but below is the mystery , what is coming, there he has a project that I do not know , it's crazy life, one feels left then that we are always there , in practice or in the choice ended in an immediate sense , to a certain passion for each other when it wants to be careful walking, but I am able to live happily it did not ask me problem , one step after another, I do not understand I put it aside for later if I ever am in better with the sad fate, I may be able to see more clearly , but at the moment everything is light , so I do not have access because it is like that, he should know patience , everything happens in its own time , I already thought of something else, I do not know, this is a mistake, I am aware of what is happening , this is what I wanted , so I will not complain, all I want is to be free , and that I understand why you have to have the money , so it's clear that I 'm not doing this to make money , but to reach my dream, I need a bankroll , it's sad to say but life c ' is also material contingencies , we are not as shooting stars , the bodies have needs for comfort, full plate , regular shit, flush and a little wine but not too much, then I may be able to have other ideas , but for now everything is blocked by this fragile moment , will I ever have the means to my claim , I think so but it has a course not, because in every life there that is required, we can not do anything, it does not matter , the important thing is to know where I am, Paris in an old place that serves as my place to create before doing in my little apartment, but that is after I do not know when , when I dream, it keeps me for some time, I crossed legs, I uncrossed , time passes , I wonder how I'll decorate this apartment, because for 20 years I live with my wife , but rather she has ideas , it would be new for me to think about decorating a small apartment just for the day , an office in the city, and sometimes sleep to try to take me for a Parisian , O joy of existence , you tell me you need to know to do, and if I could not, but I'll try , it takes time , but it have fun , it is my desire to live as someone who can afford the luxury , this freedom I want, I 'll find it one day, to a reality that is my expectation, I tremble at the idea to get there , what does that mean , am I born to it , or will be able to make the necessary effort to wrest the land promised to show me heaven, a time to recreate just short in each space a time , but life bounces , it is time to move some chance just change the color, a highlight is a rise , since I know how to take insurance, quickly and well, I do not expect , I must advance, that's how I could do the last step , the one that puts me at the top before the fall , this position will be back there , just right down , but beware it can hurt , provided you do not believe it, but here comes an angel to tell me to go in that direction , I am the way, I do what I can, it's a good pace, it suits me , I 'm almost there , attention, one two three

Aucun commentaire: