when is it now

vendredi 24 janvier 2014

to be when i was born

to be when I was born , I did not realize the problem is that year after I saw that being is not trapped, it is itself the trap when it encloses everything that is bad, but when it takes to harmony, it's time to leave, because it lacks most is the freedom to choose what is possible in the I'm waiting nodes passing the rope in multiple agreements, but now it's time to take what I can, it's always like that when I left, but since the last minute , I'm taken surprise, because what is provided is a sure thing , depending on specific circumstances, because in this case there is many things that happen on their own, without help from anyone , it is automatic , this is progress , it's lights as if to say that it works, and then sometimes it makes a noise , indicating that it works or on the contrary that it does not work , because in the immediate sense there is an error running or rather that oozes like a water leak coming from the ceiling and sliding along the walls , it's lance but rather than do what is the shortest , I begin to do what is stronger , so I know that after I am away, a chance to have it done quickly, which is in the door, a lock turning, but in the opposite direction there is no opening , must believe that it is as before, when we did not have internet , birds fly, fish swim , and I who live in the middle of the air , although it can still happen, but for how time , will I live long is an uncertain science, if everything is true then I think I can do something, because in each direction there is a means available , what is certain is the first , ah! in a field, but yes it is always the same, in this without delay, but even when I 'm so close I am to someone else

Aucun commentaire: