when is it now

lundi 27 janvier 2014

i do not think

I do not think so I know that I'm a bit more than before but completely over the top weight passage that I can wear , I know more how far I can go this n is not very far , it takes a lifetime to go, now I know that everything is in a certain sense , it is possible that it is still there, I'll go, it takes only ten years , then I think I can continue to make plans that fail, because what I do is simply an attempt to take something that does not belong to me , this is an idea that is beyond me, it is why I can not reach it , I'm that close , but I do not understand I do everything in disorder, but I keep hoping that one day everything returns to the place in a pleasant place to pass the time without worry , everything is fine since I left, it was an event that shook me , because I do not think I could decide to take the first right , it's been that I walk , I loves this slow pace that makes me go far, because in the head you get used to deplete this fatigue is a way to go among the flowers without getting on all fours, because in the dream I flies over the fields , there is no error, this is done in the purest style of greenery accompanied by light bites in the same route I took for someone else , I can not do anything the belief is so strong that I have to play the game, what I do with the utmost seriousness , I feel responsible for the happiness, if I give I am pleased

Aucun commentaire: