when is it now

vendredi 31 janvier 2014

this broad is the birth

This broad is the birth , it is the desire to extend the case , hoping that the child will turn to be a child, it is love that falls in a rough sea to pay attention to the dog, but when I have a dream I fell asleep thankfully I can wake up and do something , I like it , but is it enough to be happy with me , I see mirrors, busy people , the too high doses , death by asphyxiation , and me stay here for the first time , I did not understand why I had to do it , but now I always do a little more to be sure that everything is possible in some way I grasp what is happening , not only to express but in a dimly lit corridor , I see a shadow that does not always do what you said, because now I'm sure you want to do what pleases me I long to know what I wanted to do, but the moment I went in the middle of opportunities, I realized extensive as possible, all in the choice , there is nothing to outside , because to know what happens must be well taken in the field that can not please because everything is set aside for the sea and the earth, in one way or another, and Finally a pitch without restraint, because freedom comes with a price , there are no half - measures, or everything , or nothing is because in the room there was a bed in the bed there a woman who sleeps , just now I go into the kitchen to prepare breakfast, and when I think everything is here , in the time of access to the upper surface , but in the time expected do that is better than that, because in every part the price is lower than expected in the evening , raining, but inside it is served at the table , which shows satisfied within the dynamic rebound , when it is useful it's nice , but about everything I do what I can, but that's still what I can be is a limit to the west of the position when I finish the day and throughout the science is the most which was stirred for good reason that the human does not advance, it is the objects it creates are signs of modernity, but humans are the same there is a hundred thousand years , stupid , greedy , willing to do anything until the assassination to impose its views , there is no listening , no harmony , everything goes anywhere, but from this time everything opens in love

Aucun commentaire: