when is it now

mercredi 22 janvier 2014

in time is a way of being, it is a way to do what is possible in the sense that is imposed , you should know that everything is provided for a very long time it starts this way , a bit of everything but as never before , because it 's not funny , it does not repeat itself , it's not that, it is necessary to invent , not do as what we did because it moves in the world , so why not not be in the same rhythm is unpredictable song, because for a day is a day , no more, and yet it is a lot for what is now does not last , it is a very short management since now that's a lot of time, but for the moment this is not possible, be back tomorrow , but how , what, but where, what, what, what , but tomorrow is what I call , then take the old his cane , it allows him to not to fall, this is an uncertain vision , it starts to do well, I am able to continue , so let me instead , I have the right to do so, because what I see is a body, it is beautiful, reasonably damn it , because what I see I can not remember is an essential pressure , it can not remain as it was at the same time I am well aware that it does not matter , yet it attracts me is crazy, a body that does not work and I'm like crazy, how do know who she is , whether things are going well , but I do not care, it is now, after it is too late because it goes up and down after you play something else, I can not concentrate on one thing for too long , I like it it's all later, after I am no longer available, you should know that the more you live the harder it is , you must arrange to have quiet periods, which leads to lack of attention, everything seems empty , it should not be trying to go beyond because everything is limited, so I 'm a reason, it is better than nothing because everything is taken in a very tight trap, because for years we must agree , everything is in the same state that everything is in the same room , for a little more right it feels good , I do not know why it's like that for years, and I did not ask for everything is now agreed

Aucun commentaire: