when is it now

lundi 27 janvier 2014

it was an accident

it was an accident, providence hidden and yet everything goes well, it does not bother me , as if nothing had happened , rather it is left I do not know where it will come one day I do know, I know nothing of what is coming, it starts , it ends , is dead , is alive, it does not take it then leave it for a long time without knowing why, because in every situation there is fully invested and yet it can not make any noise , because each day there is a moment of perdition, that make that wish , it is that , what am I but for now I'm surrounded by flowers that either together all the elements that can still believe that this is possible even if in the distance I see no light in the black Sea or in the green field , no Firefly , no multicolored rabbit but a noise that comes to wake me , I fell asleep as if I was not used to gain altitude for those who have influence in part due to human stupidity but I know what I do because for years I got started in search of the infinite in me can not expect to live more than a hundred years , there is somewhere a picture before my birth, in the sharing of generations behind the windmills in the choice believe in yourself , be careful it falls, it's heavy, it will make a hole, but at the last moment it explodes and they are crumbs on the floor , I did not think , it's been a long time I thinking of something else , but it took me back to the start to see if I had forgotten anything , I was relieved and I could start to eat chicken with fries , so I keep in touch with my ancestors, the people who have followed for millions of years, each in turn giving rise to someone that can do something else, it continues like this for a long time , so I make a knot , I hold strong hope he will not turn to spin too fast, you need in life is to set the temperature to be nice, and between weight and boredom there is an intermediate position that is in the sea, when it can no longer be on earth at midnight there is a way to make you say that all of life is summed up in one hour, the first light of dawn , a new day arrives triumphant night , the darkness full of ghosts , but I 'm asleep, I do not see this show , I have to be ready when I wake up, I stand up launches uncertain about , I must be, it is a wake-up posture in the uplink direction, we light all the cells one by one it starts to work, the moments after , chances to meet in the evening, but it more goes I know what it is , a mixture of malice and closing , so I have to show who I am and what I am capable of doing

Aucun commentaire: