when is it now

vendredi 31 janvier 2014

it does not go as

it does not go as you want , it's a chance to try even if it is not what we thought , because when I was young I do not live for tomorrow, but now I dream, and if I ' manage to tie my shoe, I could go far, so I'll lead me to tie the laces of my shoes , which is good because in life you have to have projects , it allows you to d ire that everything is organized , it is the beginning , then I cross my fingers that it goes , but it is always the same and I am not able to do anything else , is what I think, for the thousandth time , I always think the same thing , loyalty to her love , understanding the antenna that gives me a nice picture and the choice comes through the door, it is a new hope, I need the nourished with kindness , precision in action to be with what I call my vows , that for the general case but then it gets complicated , I must say that I am still in the yard, I is no way to get in, I'm still looking and still more but it does not happen , then I 'm a reason it should have something similar, this is not the first time I have to look and noon I take time in the morning is over, I breathe, because when it is still dark I do not like it , I prefer the light that gives me the impression of being light, but this is still not the most strong , I look with confidence what will happen is a matter of taking , if I'm in the right direction , I have to, I understand the urgency , everything is there, you have to fight and be victorious, this is not complicated , you just believe in yourself , then it is the passing days until February future is not here yet , wait

Aucun commentaire: