when is it now

vendredi 31 janvier 2014

when the source was

when the source was crushed everyone left , there remained in the city only a handful of salt , it can no longer serve then do something else , that's how I 've realized that I should clarify the situation was too gone elsewhere , it should refocus show what I 'm capable of and in the opposite direction I had to turn around , so what if I go , all I know is in the cabinet , but immediately it takes , I have more time I have to do it , it's not too late I still old enough , but should not I go too fast this is my problem, I want to do right away and I have not yet understood that I had to go slower , I 'm not old enough , long live the life before death , it is that we do best , besides, I do not see the problem , what is obvious is that the opening is at the center for years I want a way to go and I think it's accurate , in fact I became aware of the lack in humans , it can not go to the other , something prevents it, then he spends his life in his corner, with not being able to share, then it is worth, I still have to make an effort, tomorrow is Saturday, Feb. 1 , what matters most is the time that passes, it will go for sure, what is more disturbing is why we there, but I 'm always open I take whatever comes , making a huge pile of apparent contradiction , but when you dig beneath the surface I realize that there is always the chance a little to the right the past experience when I do it I start to pray to be sure to go to the right place immediately without being sure to choose the right location, always head down , not making eye , that is what it means , it does not know it nothing happens

Aucun commentaire: