when is it now

mardi 21 janvier 2014

one day I realized

one day I realized that I could do that , an example demo account next to the door, and behind I'm sure to find something that will allow me to do something else , because I miss it ' is a club that I can tap what bothers me with great violence , but as I have not seen what it is I am obliged to do what I can with my hands bastards kill invoking god, the infamous who violate children, bastards who steal public money, I vomit , I give them what they do with all the hatred I have, and life is sweet lights how to get to hate his neighbor, it is inconceivable, since millions of years humans lived on earth, what does it when there is no war , he killed in the streets, in theaters , he humiliates in business, it is a great game that aims to make life hell for those who are below , and more in France the game is rigged because only those who have degrees can climb in the hierarchy, then I take refuge in the celestial action is to walk several hours a day and then sit in front of a computer screen and trying to interpret everything that happened in me to trade with people I ran , I want to know what motivates them , what happens in the head , there are times when I am sure of myself , and then there are also moments of loss , it is see anything , it is lost in the immensity of the universe, where the mark , where is the basic principle that allows us to say with confidence, yes , anything is possible , there is plenty to do , everything is allowed, when we love others, we want them well and everything is open in the discussion that leads to overall progress in understanding the gaps that are found in many body

Aucun commentaire: