when is it now

mardi 21 janvier 2014

underground madness safe

underground madness safe places for days and a rain that falls for doing nothing else, because nature is silent, there is no reason why the rain falls, it could remain in the area , but not, his fate is the creek , flooded land, muddy passages , and then the sun comes back from holiday in a hot country , it is spring , we breathe , the window is opened , it's over the cold the frozen blood, everything happens , just jumped , all looks when suddenly you have to tighten , it is the pressure that goes , everyone in the shelter, it will hurt , it goes , it goes , it happens, it's red, it's blue , it will crack , that's how I fell in secret intimacy, when to look like a clown, people go , some are more are , but I am , it's a bit tiring, but I have no choice, it is a step after another, generally good intentions, but when a bad wants to take the place, I pray, once I have a chance in that allows me to believe that god exists , so I can continue to believe that I'll get to where I could go this is a project that I take seriously , since I realized that I ' going to die , I do not want to pretend I did not know and what answer to give to the grave if not fancy , love each other when you can do is an accomplishment, a open in the summer , since I know how to open the door , I give myself mustard rising levels shirt is once as others, but for the first time I can not go back , this is before I trace my line a little closer to me , in the most tight game, when I have to wet down, but by controlling the passage I'm sure you can take enough to feed me keeping balance, c is a daily effort without achieving perfection, because the human is an actor not a god , it does not happen without injury, because in each output there is a risk that short , if catches better be flexible to jump on the coast, otherwise it is the hospital with all the trouble to remount because when the body is broken it is also the mind that takes a hit because it could not avoid fall

Aucun commentaire: