when is it now

jeudi 30 janvier 2014

it was to see

it was to see a show of sea turtles that I moved to Japan , the trip went very well , but on arriving at the airport in Tokyo I was surprised that some people were painted yellow, I asked the person who was my guide why this funny way of appearing , he told me that it was a tradition that went back later in the collective unconscious, because here that is yellow is taken seriously by the intended divine , then to go far in the observation of some customs decided to go take a bath with yellow paint , the problem is that the paint prevents the body to breathe , so these yellow people did not live more than a day but it was not the purpose of my trip , I had to take a bus that takes me to the north of the country in the region known to house many sea turtle, but after two hours drive we broke down , we had to spend the night in the countryside, and when midnight struck I heard a loud voice through the thick blanket of night, and shortly thereafter I saw approaching red lights , my guide sat beside me, he was sleeping , I woke up , he said something in Japanese, but all of this after he told me in French what's going on, I told him to look out the window, the red lights turned in the black sky , then my guide took a strange decision , putting the left hand on the front, put his right hand over his mouth as soon as it started up again , I was very surprised, but during this time the lights were placed green , it was very fast after we arrived at the place of turtles, it was morning and we had not eaten for two days , then we are past the small restaurant overlooking the beach, an old Mr. came to ask us what we wanted , I asked if I could have a steak frites , the old gentleman laughed, showing his white teeth and pink mix , here we only dried fish with rice, I say to agreement , and shortly after they brought us a plate full of fish and rice , it was delicious and we ate a lot as we fell asleep at the end of the meal, we stayed there I do not know how long because after it was dead and I do not have to remember because when we die we are no longer living

Aucun commentaire: