when is it now

lundi 27 janvier 2014

should we push

should we push for the time and the desire to be together , I do not know what to choose, so that I am in trouble , I'd like to do more but the round square is needed I do not know how to remove it , I think it should be like that, why always look for what 's wrong, I turn to beauty, it is a simple effort , without being a spring that makes the spark , but rather as a plug that takes its time to let air into the bottle, and then in another dimension I jumped without knowing if I 'll crush me a hundred feet below, but ultimately it is only ten centimeters then I sit down to try to understand , the moon was full and bitterness moved in front of me without daring rising in me , I decided to believe what happened to me was the first time that I knew not, as that I could make a choice , and I could then show me in pursuit of happiness , it's been that I try to put myself in a situation that allows me to put everything I want in a place that m ' belongs, and in this place I look there what a ride, more profound respect for all those who have preceded me , one day I 'll see but for now I'm alone, I see anything , I would have more belief , but I do not feel able to go beyond me, I 'm stuck inside, it's been years that I pray without being able to do something else , perhaps one day I 'll have the urgency to act , as I 've never actually I do not know if I am able , but I need confidence to continue on my way , so it is good to be fed by something else, this is a unique moment , I am on the point of being able to do what I dream , another point above the main resource when I step in the hope of finding me one day front of me, yet I do not know where I am , I'm looking , it must one day come reunification , when I have found the path for me, but for now I'm in a sas must remove anything that gene and when I do I am to be close in phase, it gets closer, this is a gesture to beyond comfortable , honest people, beasts howling , trips perfumes , greens that make me throw up, but since I am no longer a child , I think the time has come to say that I can do more work by focusing on the essentials

Aucun commentaire: