when is it now

jeudi 30 janvier 2014

what we understood

what we understood is houuu ! as if this is true, it rises to the top with haaa ! slopes that are scary , shirt collars , white sauce, but everyone is beautiful so why not do it, it only takes one life, what else, a way as another , always choose to do, but in time no time , then quickly show , so far no fish no rice , but for the first time a face that says a lot because in my head there are millions of cells, how to spend an hour without fear of being disconnected because human power is incredibly stronger than the wifi, it does not take much time, just a word, yes, OK , here we go , but I do do not know why I do not go , I am wondering why , then about five o'clock I look back , a dead zero, it'll be like that , do not bother to do more , I am for life , weight skyward, soulless places , and me who wants something, a position of responsibility , something important that does not go unnoticed , but for the moment I do not see why it should go faster because in because there fifty people , as if falling into the ravine there are more than ten live , how I call it , I forgot to take my glasses , I see no nothing , then how am I going to continue to sell the story of the undead as in the imagination there impossible choices that are made , for example , the dog had two heads which made him fall forward , but day a Sioux chief arrived and told the dog kakapou kakou , and immediately the dog had only one head, then he ran so fast that he was crushed by a car , you can see where the wisdom of Indian is overrated , you can not save everything in life , there is always stronger than another, then to do everything without error must be god, but what to call it now, I 'm try with a red phone , but it has not worked , so I went into the kitchen, I took a large knife used to cut meat and I am put in the stomach, which caused a large blood stream , seeing that I removed the knife and I asked god to erase what I had to do at that time a bird came, he landed on my stomach and the wound disappeared , I asked him who he was, he replied, I am the Archangel Gabriel , I could not help but laugh , an archangel who takes the form of a bird, it's modernity, or is the crisis in paradise , there are more angel plaster , but the bird flew off telling me to be careful and avoid getting hurt , because what happens is a way to get there , it can not start every time , so, now I 'm very careful , I have no need to believe in god , I know it exists, so I do not hurt me, I found the happiness

Aucun commentaire: