when is it now

jeudi 30 janvier 2014

what happens to me is great, I 'm very happy, what else , I'm free, I breathe, everything is set for me to be in the best position , though I do not see why it's like that because my character is easy, I accept what happens , it makes me feel good , I wish happiness to others but I hate to be effective because in life I do not like to be what I am not, and when I am forced to do something I 'm doing wrong , so I decided to take my freedom and try to do what I am free to tell me that everything is free, so why not try to drink water, eating bread and hear Mozart, but when deciding what to do , I do not see the problem and it may be that the problem because one must be aware of what Indeed, otherwise we risk outright cancellation , I must make an effort in the chosen direction , so I left to go in the right direction , I saw cigarette on the ground, people rushed throw without the smoking completely is to wooden doors giving access to the building that I find the most because you have to see in the morning, at a time when labor begins , these people , women dress or gentlemen in well-ironed pants , walking at a brisk pace in the street, where they go, all of a sudden they stopped before a door and a specific act they press the button, the door opens they enter the building at the end of the sequence, because I do not know what they do inside and it does not interest me, because the time is free, then anything is possible , it takes time , it takes the field, it takes the form , it takes until it leaves , because time is taken , but the other does not know , what hurts , because we want to continue easily but fatigue , doubt, keep me howl like a wolf, it is not a solution but I would not do what I do , because freedom requires not do anything out of obligation , which will be hard if i want to continue to live with it as a couple there is a minimum of projects to be done to ensure that it goes well , if we renounce to it , it gets complicated , while deciding what to choose , it hurts or be good, is it possible, is it desirable in any case it's sensitive, it means that I live and that in life there are moments of rupture without having had the chance to one more , that's all I do, nice places , mild weather , and towards evening a new concern , this is the last , no one more day , one and all will be well , because I 'm ready, here it is finally , I will go away , it is now , it's wonderful

Aucun commentaire: