when is it now

vendredi 24 janvier 2014

few months

few months , but it still enough , I can not control everything that happens, I just do the finding , for months I 'm doing everything I can to try to cross the segments , but I must admit that everything is party in the other room , it is now very clear that I am trying to get over it , it is a thirst for learning that prompted me to undertake this journey, at first I did not think it would take me to Peru , but I had to stop there to believe it , because even if Peru is too high, and I do not like being away from Paris , so I 've never gone, c ' is an invention of my silly side , he can not help from in funny ideas, but I'm sure everything is taken without pleasure, because life is sad, what else , change creamery , go and see what happens, but when doing what I love , precious moments of cooking that draws me in a difficult choice , will I lose weight one day, everything goes the other way , it starts to be wearing , should give up and sink into the fat, but when I see what needs to be done I do not put me to run but just to tell me that everything is ready, then I'm happy for what I miss it a little recommendation , this way ostriches hide their heads to disappear , not seen not taken , except that the error is in the same situation as before , it does not progress, it is blocked some part, to a single step in the dark reality , but the light is still a comfort , what matters is to see what is wrong and then make a package with the disposal and pray that everything is consistent to the original, but without losing sight of the ultimate goal , we can try to take some fruit, it seems that it is good for health

Aucun commentaire: