when is it now

vendredi 31 janvier 2014

the problem came

the problem came when I realized that it was no longer going and what else I am able to understand but when it exceeds the limit I set it back as I remain a spectator of my life, I do not like commit myself never finding objective reason for the action, what to do, I always wonder what it is and I am not yet determined to do what I do , I still need time, I know that my body is not permanent , one day is good, another is good, while choosing the worm is in the fruit and I am on earth, it's been years that it works, so why stop now , it's been two months since I run an idea, it bounces gently , she returns, she runs , I do what I can with it is easy, it is as if the whole day was repeated for twenty years, but what matters most is the idea of ​​going like that we are sure to always be together in paradise without having time to lose what was in luck because it makes noise and then it stops and in a quarter of an hour I will make the call , which may result in not in the snow, but when everything has melted I look back what I lost this whiteness loses me , I did not want to die on the ice , so I think I 'd better continue what I was doing earlier, in a good atmosphere of beer , for it not in room, but if I do that it is for the simple reason that I sit down to drink to thirst as if I did not know the order of things , it's been that I think sometimes I stop, I look without knowing, without envy, without laughing , nothing but now it restarts in joy and great output when we were kids and kindness fortunately it can go, to be in the field, I am able to continue telling me that it's coming , but I do not know why, when I go , I make rounds, I try to put myself in position, saving gesture , the beauty fades, but lo and behold here the love that passes , I call it just I do not know , I feel like he sees me

Aucun commentaire: