when is it now

lundi 27 janvier 2014

without wanting

without wanting more I went to lose me but I had to give up because I really like to scare me to forget who I am, a number in the unable to take what is mine list, I leave everything in the box so that everything is in the same situation not to do that since that time I continue to do because in the chance that comes suddenly I am aware of the main problem is not all of the accessible suite for now I do not know what to do, I do what I can, it's still something, but I do not know why the house is empty , there is nothing left of me before and , what else , get in the way , believe it is correct, how to be , how to have the accuracy to be, but since I am what I do, I do worry me , because in the question are we talking something that I know , I'm sure I can not do anything because in my mind it too much empty, I 'm not sure I can tell you what you want because I think we expected nothing there , it n ' there is no hope , the vacuum is above do not believe but can only do so that everything is set before, during , after , everything is taken so that everything is in the same folder , a little wide , but in five years I will be bigger, so I know why I live , it is a technical error , when I had the time to see what I do, I know I can continue what which would prevent me , I am free to do what I do because I believe it is possible to do something else, a bit like in a way , when I was young I did nothing , everything came unless I want to , it was not a dream, I simply loved the chance to live and I saw nothing , it did not do anything to me, I was nothing for it to continue , I should have something else, but I met him , we got married and since I live in the back of my life and I like it but I feel it should not be placed in the middle, it becomes unbearable, then I go to the edge may fall but something stops me , it should go to the next step , I 'm not worried , I'm just in the room, I return to the living room, I turn , I express , I wait it out , I'm in a specific way, to the nearest centimeter , it passes by and from a second I go here , as it is the balance that suits me , it is still easy I'm still in the balance, one blow after another , in a kind of white cloud , without a moment uncertain, everything is good, it can do it, all of a sudden I understand , it's that when I closer to the truth a little in the direction , many also not put too much pressure on myself everything is studied closely , what happens there , I'm in a better day , luck is not there to nothing, it startled me , I would have 'm even closer but I 'm afraid to go too fast, because I know I could burn my wings so I stay in the basement, it does not smell very good but I used to, it makes me feel good to be on the way, because in life how not to try to leave

Aucun commentaire: