when is it now

jeudi 23 janvier 2014

when I woke up I saw that it was morning , I thought nothing else, I need time to wake up the machine , the more I spend time to do anything more I understand that time is tomorrow , so I 'm doing everything I can to get there, it's about me , it suits me , for years I'm ready, because now I know what I saw , this is a comfortable reality, there is no reason to complain, hopefully at least , that is to say that nothing is happening and I think it's better like that, I do not have to explain myself to say why this or that, because I do not work , telling me why I go as if I could know what I'm doing , but the truth is that I lose, there are too many solutions and I 'm forced to choose one , I do not know , so I have to adapt and pay attention to what is beyond , it is not always what to do , but in the meantime the rest of my life, I am currently in the process of losing what I thought before , because in life there is a time for everything , which is not explained to the school is the confusion in the body, and all its contrary battle every second, no more wins, that's why I can not go far, I have to go through it , it does not amuse me but I can not do otherwise , uncertain choice , sea that goes up and down but for the first time a sense of getting there , what I do know is wonderful, that's what I feel and for the first time I believe in me, it is curious feel it , when I started looking I had no idea that one day I 'm happy doing what I do, is this normal or should I worry, because what I like in life is to move slightly , this is what I want, and if I found it , it's incredible , it 's been a while after the other , in the sense that walking is a bit of madness, because in the world there are few things that are in working condition , there are many who are stopped , but now I 'm thinking that it's good to be in equilibrium it should be well placed , an effort is required to get there , and one day I'm saying is that, it is not something else, what matters is to believe in what we think, we are me one to do , then what can happen is to spend more time in the portion may occasionally tighten but we must see that it gets when you're out of the tunnel , full of the joys of air , essential exultations

Aucun commentaire: