when is it now

vendredi 31 janvier 2014

how to resist

how to resist temptation when I see a disturbing body, but it is I who am sick, I must take care of myself , I'll see a doctor but that day it was closed , so I went for a walk and there at a specific time in my head I said hello to someone that was not decisive because the person has not responded , so what I try with another , it does not work either, that is what I have is what I fear, or is it that I miss saying hello, I try again and again, it makes me tired , I went home for the last time when I say hello , there changes everything the young lady took me by the arm and we walked for five minutes before stopping , I kissed her on the mouth, it joyful , she offers me to come home , I agree in thinking my cock hardens , we arrive at the apartment undressing , I entered , she cries , I knew it, it goes fast we say goodbye , I'm leaving , I 'm happy, I do not know , I stay in my shell , what has happened is not the first time and every time it's the same story, that's it , there is no effect, as if the women I meet n ' that were interested in sex but especially not for a lasting relationship , that's why I enrolled in a senior club , we say before we wanted to have a long life in sharing with each other, but the problem is that the old are wrinkled and I prefer young flesh, there is no way out, will I spend my life not to find a balance , but I remain optimistic , what happens c is always better than what is not happening , so I take my time, one day I'll find a woman who is willing to share with me for years , it's called love

Aucun commentaire: