when is it now

vendredi 31 janvier 2014

if there is that it may

if there is that it may be there, if there is that for the first time this is and if there is still that this is for the simple reason in time is the first time that can take a tour of twenty years , and it can dance it can laugh , it can sing, once twice three times and once twice three times to laugh, to sing, to dance, to love, for joy, for harmony, once , twice, three times , it can go , okay , that's fine , that's the wonder of the tree in spring it again again , twice, three times, but for the first time a nice smile , that tells me nothing , what does that mean , I do not know, it does not matter , it goes , that dance, they laugh , it grows, it sings, once twice, three times , it is how that I did not know we were leaving , it's adventure from youth to old age , footsteps , people airlocks that can go, and yet it is always good after twenty years of kisses to say hello or goodbye , see you in another life , because I choose what I like and the fact now I 'm sure I can live alone , though I 've never done, but with the desire to reason and anxiety I think I can try, then in February we will be laughing in January I was born , it is not the same, it is different, what changes is the more time that passes the more we approach the spring , a moment after the other, without feeling to fall, but when I see that it will be twenty years and I think if I went but when I see all that remains for me to do, I do not know how I 'll make more if I have to live alone, it is a nuisance I'm thinking when I compromise to be sure not to forget anything , but now the feeling reminds me , he said attention to the slope that slides up tomorrow , it could become steeper in as in the case else, then I do not choose , I expect it to pass , and when it goes to something else, a kind of sea off the table , but why do that, I understand the imperative , it does just beginning, then patience, what comes after is not difficult , it's just an impression that may be lacking when one is too high but for now I think the distance , it seems to me well and in a year that starts shouting in the street of Chinese came to get us to eat rice, it is not yet Tuesday, so I am making noodles with sausage because what counts in life is come closer and say it's too hot but I have no other choice , it makes me happy , this is a fairy christmas, immediately practical , unpretentious but with grace because in every moment it is open in the next step

Aucun commentaire: