when is it now

jeudi 30 janvier 2014

should i get to heaven

should I get to heaven to see what happens down because for the only time I fly in the air, I know what I 'll do, but before I start looking at my watch tells me that the time , that's why I 'm never late, I took the first flight and I'm ready as soon as time allows me, it gives me permission to go further, because it takes time want to do something that I understand , I must say that I do not understand much, everything is hidden , where the truth is , what it means, but for now I am in my best form this is to say that I know where I come from and I begin to see where I'm going is that it's funny to live each day passes , what astonishment , it can do , how nice is fun , one hour that passes, I laugh, who spend two hours I laugh, spend three hours I 'm worried that she is , I should have listened , I'm too dizzy, it m ' something happens that I do not control it is a golden opportunity , but I hesitate , I'm too good now , why should I have to be in another situation much more annoying because what could happen I do not know I always do in the same way I 'm used to take the path that I took yesterday, it allows me not to think about where to go , because I know all the buildings , all the windows I see in walking , it is great to walk in thinking I 'm going to die , it is a unique pleasure , I take it every day not thinking that this is what I need, there is nothing more than put a foot before the other , trying not to fall , because the human has only two feet , when most animals have four, so the balance of the human is unstable, it may fall into a hole and be very difficult to get out , he may need assistance , this moment is valuable because it involves human solidarity , is pleased when we can always believe it, because the next moment we do not know not if it's going in the same direction , it is always the same, I think now , that never ends because I live round the clock , so I live every moment to the present, this is a confusing reality because if the path is right , there is sometimes hesitant to turn right or left, because life does not have a manual , so everything is possible, but beware the fall, when the mind is taken by the doubt, and everything collapses into dust except when it rains , it becomes mud, anyway everything is coordinated for millions of years it works like clockwork , there has never been interrupted , the human chain has no missing link , as if all was well, or all is not well , there are times when I want to understand what is happening , but I did not information , I miss this moment, but then I think no , I 'm caught by the flood of people that I meet all these people passing by, that have passed, I never see more than ever , much better, I do not like forced relationships , what I want is to talk to a stranger for five minutes , and then that's it , I no longer want , it starts badly , I am for instant joy, a flash that surprised me, you , it's over , it started , it stopped,

Aucun commentaire: