when is it now

vendredi 31 janvier 2014

each time its history

each time its history, its people, drinking, his room, his sleep and then comes what would happen one day as another ad at the end , in the belief that a new sensation and if it were possible , I start to dream , life before death, before the meat sauce , Wednesday, Thursday, Friday , incredible, this time is strong, it allows you to go further how could I do otherwise everything is taken , soon I must be ready , but when I get it to be , I must find the right balance , it must exist and to me this roof that hides the sun, I should have brought a ladder, but how to predict what is not provided , then I do something else , I move , I walk to position myself out of trouble , they are many , I do not see that but maybe this is a printing and if I was drowning in worries, but I have to be responsible , it is not my desire but I have to, it is a moral obligation that I needed to be sure to keep the head out of the water , it saves me the grand tour , when I close I start to get nervous because skipping wins myself I finally arrived, I see, I hear , I lose that I do not win , how am I closer to the action that plant me , this is a unique case in every part a kind of spring that gives one who knows why he did it, the opportunity to jump , then it depends on the day if Monday is tiring , if Tuesday is ravioli , if Wednesday is in a room , if Thursday is worse if it's Friday the limit is approached , it is finished on Saturday the counters are put , it is a passage in February , laugh while there is still time to go out without the feeling of wasting time and it is closed more I know how to open the mouth

Aucun commentaire: