when is it now

vendredi 31 janvier 2014

it was an interesting experience

it was an interesting experience, but since I 've been around the question because by chance I realized that god existed , it's been hard, but it took me a time to see it, because in life everything is taken at the outset, we must fight to turn the corner and believe we can do what you want I know that this is not how it works, but one thing is wanting , another power, which is why I think I 'm right, because in history we retain only those who went to the end, to the death , so I vow to continue to look for what I do not understand, because it would be easier to go to easy, but I bored myself , what I love in life is that it is ruthless, nothing happens , it is necessary to force the passage , c is how I love life, everything is wrong , we must find the truth , it hides among the other , but gradually I see it, it is next , without hurrying, I , I just like I was not there to go but to a specific time , I start and I told him what I think , she looks surprised me , it promises , but for now it is useful words exchanged to know , it may come one day, but it can not do everything for , it must be something else, wooden crosses , incense , prayers, everything that is necessary to raise even if the dam body makes the mind flies into a volute fresh air, that's how I hope one day I will join my father, yet I am careful not to take what happens to a silly surprise, I think , I analyze , I feel that it will and maybe it will go , that is another question, I expect confirmation of the passage, will I finally understand what happens , it's been that I do tricks , so this time I would like to go further and make the acquaintance of someone I do not know for what purpose, it does not depend on me , is this the destiny, this sudden apparition disappears in a cloud of dust , I know one day, it is only patience, waiting

Aucun commentaire: