when is it now

vendredi 24 janvier 2014

first attain see what

first attain see what we did then , because waiting there reasons that go , I sit down to see what is going down, it changes the vision since I am no longer a child, I have to admit that any advance without being certain, because the blur is important , what is believed to mix with what exists and increasingly likely escape me , I am only wondering why it is that, but I can not find the solution for what I can do is a ride in an open envy season, that's why I always make a step forward , I think that day it will not put me in orbit, or bite gold , which is not the same but it's still failing , because to be what I am to do it more and more ground , it was s' arrange but I fell into a hole , until I realized it was winter , I had to wait until the spring , it 's been awhile since I was plunged into darkness , but one day I had an idea and if I went to see her , to ask him to carefully consider the situation , in fact I am glad to see that everything is fine, but what about the anxiety that goes up as I pass steps , always a little higher, I feel that I am tired, I do not know where I go, it is an open question that is what I think, this is not true , c ' is just a thought that I have no basis for since I know what it is, I know I have to do more than that , because the simple reason is to get to the starting point, then we will straight in the choice because without worry because every moment is accurate, there is no trace of blood , everything has been cleaned to make way , here we start all over each time , there is no waiting, everything is done according to the rules , paying attention to the road that goes against the bottom sometimes there are accidents, a dog through and is crushed by a large truck, I did not know this dog and I forgot why I thought that, because I have plenty of things to do, so that I 'm trapped labor without limit, I had not seen it happen , it came in circumstances that I can not pretend it did not exist, but at the same time I do agree that anything is possible when in the first circle we are still waiting for a resul

Aucun commentaire: