when is it now

jeudi 4 juin 2009

it is impossible to say yes, too many factors to cross the France that I am not on time for my appointment at the town hall, but I am completely stamped, I will say yes when I have not lived Miami or Bora Bora, which is essential, I am not aware of the news relating to divorce, not this is not what I meant, I do not know how I étagère placed the magic ring, which bears the chance that the infidels away, betrays my wife with another, I'm ready now but in ten years, fortunately I have no imagination, then why marry, the challenge is not to fall into monotony, if I have no plans except to live quiet, how to share in the madness of the body and family gatherings, and yet it all seems to me that compared to retail the attraction that I stick to my wife, I'm going straight with her, goodbye boy of my life, my freedom in the garbage, I do more than we do together to face life is my only project, then start by getting married, the rest will follow necessarily

Aucun commentaire: