when is it now

dimanche 25 octobre 2009

Abuse a liter of amniotic fluid is offensive to say what I think when I am one years, one month, one day, an hour just to get me to the bottom of my wandering in solitude in France The country would have witnessed the birth if I had accepted, I could speak French but my schedule does not allow me to make mistakes in casting, of course, the extras will receive a piece of cake, l story begins with the first day, he was one occasion only, I have no sister, he was a child, then by the merest chance that passed by without wanting to win to force the assembly to appoint the son of the father is a scandal, I wanted to throw my sandal with these salads rotten bananas that launches all the unemployed who have no chair or ejection, it can not mount the air is too heavy it crashed into the indifference of the language of wood, real wood not imitation of his father, and again, the comedy of the year, two more years to bend in two, it makes me my stomach muscles, tablets shaped ingot, the rich sleep in peace, Jesus will not wake them when it will soon leave for the promised land, the first will be the last quo vadis, deum, in patria, yes we can, well played, black power, white dirty laundry washed in the election, public money, bribery drilled for that file it in Switzerland, the world's beauty, joy

Aucun commentaire: