when is it now

jeudi 15 octobre 2009

I'm slow, so slow that I miss every opportunity not to be slow, what to do to change, be there when he should pass at the right moment and think before acting immediately is my problem, I think all the time that I could be without knowing how to get there when I walk in the same spot to be sure that nothing has changed and I can reassure myself that has not changed since the last time, but that I can not be sure, in fact how to see without having the temptation to lie, I would know someone you trust who could tell me if I have changed since the last time still be there to tell me the truth without any interest to assist me in my quest for immobility, I do not know that person is she, we're all selfish, we think of itself ' First, the others are there to fill space and occasionally have sex with them, how to approach a personal subject group, the group began with two people, so I do not know, it's been years that I ask myself forward, I'll soon change your mind, instead of trying to match the reality that is beyond me, I will require my daily to follow me, it's me who'll decide later at every step crush dissatisfaction, I go to my rhythm

Aucun commentaire: