when is it now

vendredi 23 octobre 2009

it is history that has no beginning, before history, when the expectation is evacuated, attention starts, but nothing happens, which is responsible we want explanations, but God is absent for the day, he must choose one, which way to create, there is nothing, freedom is absolute, I look around me, some have barbed wire, others banknotes, and then pipe to evacuate if necessary, and me, what shall I take, like, plastic flowers, no watering, no maintenance and it pretty far, it the impression, the truth is not speaking without knowledge or to lie, nothing is said, everything is hidden in the depths of life, preserve, not touch, but how to understand the interests of living, cry if I want to kill the dead, that implacable truth is useless, they saw little by little in his corner, no dramatic momentum, it makes choucroute tonight, forget the sausages, outside it's dark, mean breathing patients, will they wake up tomorrow morning, sad Sunday at the approach of the cemetery are silent for more thinking to himself, alive I'm alive, hallelujah, time is sweet It's time to live, it's time for tea, I say to better listen to my heart beating, once again, a little help is nice

Aucun commentaire: