when is it now

dimanche 18 octobre 2009

In a sense I am not sure what direction do I go from here or here, but I do not recognize certain to cross the boundary to take people for idiots because I am not the style I take for I am not, that's why I come back often for more events that could lead me to reconsider my position over the razor and the consuming passion of life, why could not I claim to want the impossible, I'm French, though I did not choose it happened to me on a Monday, I was still in the womb of my mother when suddenly without warning I am thrown into the twelfth district, and the twentieth century, twelve times twelve hundred and forty-four, and so on and best, I only remember that my life is unfolding like a big snake that does not know where and when it broke, j ' have evolved on Wednesday, there was sun and I looked out the window, once I broke, I had enough to pass for a resizable copy, I exist as a single mold could hatch a destiny, I'm told someone whose name I forget, my father may be, he died without being able to tell me who I was, but I am, that changes everything, life awaits me, she will, too, they're not alone, we could make friends, two bodies together, we can talk, touch, until then, he must first know

Aucun commentaire: