when is it now

lundi 26 octobre 2009

happiness there, I met him one evening when I walked in the ways of spring rattle, suddenly he was there before me, where is it, what do you, I am in agreement I understood, and it goes away leaving me reassured that he had not had to measure myself with him, anyway I do not pretend to be in the position to show my strength, I will show how my joke York ham or high battery is my maximum, the humor of life, that's good, for example, I was still sitting there when I needed to get up, but after careful reflection I stayed idle, preferring to enjoy this moment of intense satisfaction, I was finally able to resist the terrible doubt which takes me by the throat when I try to be myself, to get rid of annoying, little gentlemen , large ladies who do not think less, but fortunately, life is unlikely for meeting me and writing, two people who disagree about everything but nothing serious words inevitably started to fall, nothing remains suspended from my lips, I do not use any subterfuge, the truth froze my fingers so to speak, I scream without wolves, it's too dangerous, but in the end it's funny, I'm not tragedian Yet I gladly put down roots with a bottle of wine, his eyes riveted on the level, it is enough to finish my cheese, it's mind, instead of trying what to say

Aucun commentaire: