when is it now

jeudi 29 octobre 2009

insurance to earn a living, but I'm not one to agree to sell my soul to the highest bidder who is not because I am not top billing, yet it does not bother me but I meaning that it will not last too long, it is my body gently hand according to my expectations disrupted, but this is not serious compared to closed doors and simple denunciations particular, a cup of tea will do the case, but I hesitate to take a sugar, taste like the real things, the unique vision of reality, when everything loose, a chair is enough to make the smile, sit and say nothing, take up after the loss, understand the meaning of the innate paid when leaving the room under the sun of satan, to peak their deeper meaning, not overflowing with envy as milk, just a look that betrays my thoughts but I was not there for me languish, I am what I am, too bad if I seem stupid, I go inside, whistling, no sign outside, hidden life of fear to take an unjustified reason, I know I am against all reason, my life is unique, I walk on my feet, I see with my feet, I write with my ears, each key corresponds to a letter, according to the order in which you type these buttons, you can make sense of first, or bottom drawers of secret

Aucun commentaire: