when is it now

jeudi 22 octobre 2009

I am ready to take with you the rest of my life, one day we will live a great time until midnight, then I go because I need to recharge away from you, every day is a pain that I can solve without asking forgiveness from those I do not respect, I am in the drive to win to reach the lost paradise, the intimacy of a woman is an offering to the happiness of a sudden I saw a hundred at 'hours, it helped that I know his secret, it's wonderful, but time passes, the anxiety goes, I cracks at midnight, I am leaving no address, each time it's like I do can face the idea of waking up in the morning in the same bed with a woman that I won yesterday, I made a mistake once, I do not want to risk lying then a second time by promising to say hello, hello madam, I do not know and I do not want you to know I love you not, that's all I am this morning where he is lying, but I need to seduce, it shows me lots of things that I am able, as I please, I want, however apart from the end everything goes well, I always start a restaurant, the drive climbs a once when I dare to take her hand, our eyes meet in the coals, my whole passion burns in two hours she will be naked in all its splendor

Aucun commentaire: