when is it now

jeudi 15 octobre 2009

stir in my head neurons trying to work together, it gives good results because I can keep myself well in general, collectively I personally located, the passage is reduced in priority area for not hitting the sense, any advance nicely, no breaks in the middle crust of the day, just a smile that nourishes, fresh water, lying in the grass we watch the sky change slowly in the upper floors, the tidal soil life continues, we are well positioned, it is a movement towards happiness, there is strong without fear and without fear, anxieties are blocked retention area, the channel is free to fully enjoy the encounter, it is projected in the future, in ten years, twenty years it took for twenty years, could not leave the relationship, a long corridor of protection because the attacks are not lacking, it is love, and he said, the jealous, envious people are outraged, he wants everyone to be happy, love me as I have loved a program difficult to wash whiter, but the sky is gray and the urge to destroy is the missed opportunity I would prepare myself the best, but I am not solely responsible, we both decide you want or you want to, do not be shy, you do not think I could respect my word, but I will say, I am yours, body to body

Aucun commentaire: