when is it now

jeudi 15 octobre 2009

I am wary of the sentiment but did not ask permission, he rushes headlong straight, the body is unable to move, they fall into errors, they try to leave early but the lack of order real priorities, not the insignificant speech, the sign above the conscience, but it does not see, he must feel as we feel a dog turd to verify that under the shoe that is not an angel who helps me through a shadow zone, the answer is no, or rather I was alone I was with Pluto, I have not seen but I understood his message, the sky does not expect, unlike the 'man who is eager to know more, gold, silver, silence golden, silver voice, urgent, people on the road, what are they, what do they do, will they get naked in the shelter looks unhealthy men waiting feverishly to discover the secret of the lost island, the mysterious bunch that opens at the time of enjoyment, but the body does not understand why the risk of betraying the I call on the wall is solid, it would break everything to breathe polluted air, I'd rather miss clean air, I limit my efforts, I move less, I expect it happens nothing is actually effective at present, the effect is certain, I am alive, and as anyone alive, I can get ideas about everything and nothing

Aucun commentaire: