when is it now

mardi 27 octobre 2009

From wondering where to go back to find the wherewithal to continue to remain motionless until the later becomes blocked free access right and duty, an unacceptable situation in the longitudinal direction, but possible from the moment the About ventures to build an island around the sea, then harder still to do to know the number of points accumulated in ten years, the cold shower, nothing to gain, everything to lose, not just begun regrettable, it is useless, you will do better next time, go in ten years, the first day I envy, but the second night everything goes into the account that is incidental solves only half is what I lean to the right or left, which is better now, but tomorrow, after the night can make their way to school without rounding the ends of months, everything is new I do not like me, I hardly remember the idea that I had yesterday, but in fact, celebrates today, do what you want, laugh with a good heart, open the folder, Be happy in the moment, do not reflect the erroneous satisfaction, life goes upright, every moment counts, so I'm here now, I am well, later I'll be elsewhere and I will try to continue to be good can it do for years, it depends on external circumstances internalized if one exceeds the other it gets stuck

Aucun commentaire: