when is it now

jeudi 15 octobre 2009

I was telling myself that I would sooner than anticipated annual event that brings together all those and all those who have known the happiness I had not planned to arrive earlier but I was presciently that I must go now, two hours before the normal time, so I'm ahead, but nobody else knows, does that count while nobody thinks of me on the path to come everyone I know is I'm not leaving so soon from me, if I return to this feeling that made me leave early, I do not remember, it was enough that I walk for me feel good, nothing else existed, at one point I even forgot where I was I was so happy, oh yes, I'm going to a meeting where we will speak of happiness, it's funny as Life unfolds as we saw, neither faster nor slower, events will gradually discover the impressions emerge from hour to hour, I was in an idea, I am in another, it Continuous first or it cancels, an emotion has occurred, it is urgent to think we can think of nothing else, it leaves reality for a second, enough to ask, where am I, that I do, I recognize the bakery, I find myself back in my day, but I do not know where suddenly I had to flee, unable to control myself, ideas assail me, I must obey them, but not too long ago, when I realize the fall, I rise to find equilibrium

Aucun commentaire: