when is it now

jeudi 29 octobre 2009

Youth is beautiful, it promises happiness mixed with boredom, but it's still light, the abyss are for later, time accelerates, the force fighting the joy that remains there yesterday a fire has ravaged everything, it only remains for me the smoke to see through those who have disappeared, I think I see a German who shoots my grandfather, another, but this passes in a whirlwind, I'm caught in the glu today, times that I did not answer the phone experience emotional, but not within my feelings that will carry me until I die, every day I'll meet with shadows and surprises , people, time lost, the marshmallow, blood flowing, water bottle, the heightened awareness that is lost in the recesses of the flesh, every day is a springboard of bitterness, we must fight until tonight to realize that the struggle was futile, everything looks like all hope is defeated, wait for it to come and why did not immediately understand that now is now talking about it, see c 's see, then you can laugh because the real feeling is light, modernity to understand the deep commitment that could correspond to an objective reality, it becomes subjective, but objective is born

Aucun commentaire: