when is it now

mardi 27 octobre 2009

is the new, after eight, after seven, the egg is placed in the center, he expects that the bursts, we must eat, nothing can resist the appetite, the nine, the eight, seven , know everything, every being, leaving nothing to pieces, assemble the first elements, one, two, three, then take the 4, 5, 6, they are just wonderfully ordained, 7, 8, 9, l 'perfect order with a single digit by 10, then it turns into madness of everyday life, you stop believing in the redemptive trinity, the belief goes, the organic takes over, everything is explained, the unfathomable emerges at the surface, the abyss are mapped, it restores sight to the blind, that means the sight is useless to see the truth, it does not hide but does not see it, it must open its heart, It arrives as if we had always known, it is nothing that, having waited so long to understand what is happening and it just now come to understand that strong typing means that, You really have to look far to be so close, it is only an impression, am I not hit by a delirium post office of my youth, I was not wanted, I could not see the seduction as a means of action, I could not see who wanted to seduce me, I was transparent until I got married,

Aucun commentaire: