when is it now

vendredi 30 octobre 2009

razor down, and no knife nearby, I have a knife to the Swiss bank, but it is closed today due to influenza H1N1, is the novelty in 2009, after the AIDS-contaminated blood, the heatwave of 2003, the State does not miss the flu and creates a national anxiety that causes people to crowd the hospitals to know they have the flu, as every year, except during a heat wave, a few old people are sick to death, we must remove the fear, what's still a pig who laughs at human folly, in short, we know one day that the money spent in masks, syringes, adjuvants the retro-commissions was for people well placed to redecorate their second home, which provides jobs to undocumented paid to black, they are black and more, and the earth turns on itself for fear of getting lost in space, life is worthy of his name and I am able to understand immediately what is happening in my head, I immediately translate the words that come to my mind, better than a computer that repeats what he has given me I just need a sandwich to believe anything that comes from anywhere, for example, wind from the west it is not hot when it grows out of sight, answering the question, I understood that the order first came alone

Aucun commentaire: