when is it now

jeudi 15 octobre 2009

I am careful as I can, but sometimes the limit takes the water, I drink the cup but I go back to the surface of the water, I am no longer a long amphibian comes out of the water to live in monkey, I am a man for years, a normal person who eats, sleeps, talks to be understood, that is where the problem arises, how to find the key to eternal communication, one that allows open the trunk of the truth, without a language barrier that can be said without the key word, a look, one hand outstretched, a smile, attention, the words do not come after to clarify uncertain moments, we should be able to watch without speaking and imagining what the other may be, we would be surprised to learn that one imagines it is much more beautiful than what is being invested in the 'everything else we wish for ourselves, impassable mountain, a heap of prohibitions to be limited to normal, the extraordinary is for the lottery, a lot of money that will change the life, but Just one word for life-changing, I love you or I leave you two opportunities to pass from death to life or not, it depends on what you want to do in the coming years, have you a project that exceeds your own interest, if so, begin to produce the collective, if not, continue down the slope of the individual

Aucun commentaire: