when is it now

mardi 20 octobre 2009

is fortunate that name, she said, comes, but she knows I'm stuck, it does not do what you want, I must still overcome obstacles, gain weight, rounded ends meet , grow in width, giving up the desire to worm from the wilderness where the thirst becomes a quest for the absolute, but I do not leave home, I am willing to discipline in my walk corridor I try to imagine the missing, but I pass the kitchen and saw a piece of cake alone, but I missed it enough, I take in hand, I go to the full, every time its pleasures, long aimless walks, walk to feel his feet forward, I can not help it, one after another they pass by contempt, they did not know they are attending as we greet neighbors no more, no time to lose with this con, life goes so fast, how to select but certainly the person who will share the best with me, or me with it, I do not invest in payer I wish the meeting, but it can always be cheerful, everything needs nothing, so I'm obliged to say anything to anyone, it's fine, more than ever, and the goldfish He died, soon, soon, I remove the excess, unnecessary to load the mule, I am what I am and never change the other so I'm guessing, but I know less than me with that I spend all my time

Aucun commentaire: